Thursday, 26 September 2013

Another blog...

I've always wanted to be a 'blogger' but never really found a time to commit myself to regularly writing one. As a classroom teacher, and an inquiry maths specialist I've been able to write the occasional blog post,  but never been able to find time to consistently write updates. 

Blogging is the ultimate in narcissism. Not only beleiving you have something worth saying, but taking steps to say it, and encourage people to listen. It's a big leap of faith... 

So, now, I believe I have something worth saying... Taking on the new role of eLearning coach seems a perfect opportunity to share the issues, challenges and successes of the role. I'm making a commitment to my professional development and I've copied across some previous blog posts from my days as a classroom teacher to get me going... Let's hope I keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment